[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public forum » Guides » General » Stat Weight Updates (after haste buff and some class updates)
Stat Weight Updates
AkkamDate: Thursday, 15 January 2015, 08:41 | Message # 1
Raid Team DPS
Group: Raider
Reproofs: 0%
if they calculations are correct , haste is my second best after multi , now  i need new gears with haste rather then crit  sad

from MR robot .. actual page is http://forums.askmrrobot.com/index.php?topic=10424.0

Major change: Haste stat is now 11.1% more effective, so, I recalculated weights for every class/spec.

I also took this opportunity to normalize all the DPS weights to the primary stat, which will make my life a little easier moving forward. Your scores will be lower, but that doesn't matter! Only the relative values of the stats is important.

These changes are now live.

Here is a list of specs that had their stat priority change:

Death Knight
Two-Handed Frost: Haste moved up to the best stat.
Dual-Wield Frost: Haste moved up to be equal to Mastery.

Druid
Balance: Totally new stat priority.
Feral: Multi/Mastery/Vers are essentially equal in value. I decided to go with Multi >= Mastery >= Vers

Hunter
Beast Mastery: Mastery is now your best stat
Marksmanship: Based on latest testing, I decided to favor Multistrike as the best stat over Crit. They are still very close in value.
Survival: Latest simulations show Mastery to be a bit stronger than Vers and Crit

Mage
Arcane: Bumped Multistrike up above Vers and Crit
Fire: Crit is the best stat for single AND multi-target fights now.

Paladin
Retribution: Haste is tied for the best stat now with Mastery on single-target. Haste is slightly better for multi-target. So, we recommend Haste at this point.

Priest
Shadow: Clarity of Power weights are now the default. You can get better multi-target damage with Auspicious Spirits, but the hit you take to single-target damage is huge.

Rogue
Combat: Moved Multistrike up to the second-best stat

Shaman
Elemental: Haste moved up above Crit

Warlock
Affliction: Haste moved up to be equal to Mastery, and might be slightly better now, so I put it as the first stat.
Demonology: Mastery is the best stat now by a long shot.

Warrior
Arms: Mastery is the best stat now. Pretty much a new stat priority. Mastery is horrible for multi-target, though. Haste is best for that. Join shadow priests in only being able to gear for single OR multi-target, not both. And cry.
SMF: Haste moved up to second best stat.
TG: Same as SMF

Message edited by Akkam - Thursday, 15 January 2015, 08:44

AviniaDate: Thursday, 22 January 2015, 13:39 | Message # 2
Raid Team DPS
Well, it seems correct... Checked logs, pet doing less damage than before, so I swapped multi for mastery. We'll see tomorrow (BM).

Message edited by Avinia - Thursday, 22 January 2015, 13:39

TutifrutyDate: Thursday, 22 January 2015, 18:54 | Message # 3
Raid Team DPS
Nice information. For BM it is indeed mastery. For hunter information I follow website eyesofthebeast atm.

For SV i am sticking with Multistrike. According to this recent post http://eyesofthebeast.com/2015....re-3704 SV and MM are better off with Multi.

Message edited by Tutifruty - Thursday, 22 January 2015, 18:55

Forum » Public forum » Guides » General » Stat Weight Updates (after haste buff and some class updates)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Color Legend: [Administrator] [Moderator] [Officer] [Raider] [Social] [Guild Initiate] [Site Initiate]