• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum » Public forum » General discussion » Flasks and pots and enchants
Flasks and pots and enchants
BobmacDate: Sunday, 25 January 2015, 17:44 | Message # 1
Raid Leader, Main Tank
Group: Raider
Reproofs: 0%
So in the guild bank there are the best flasks (the inn item is shit do not use it, its tooltip is out of date and has been for some time now and it only increases stats by 100)and pots for everyone to take, I expect everyone to use the best flasks every raid as there is no reason not to and same goes for pots, everyone should be pre potting the pots are free so do not cost anyone any money (other than our slave, ahem, i mean stray + anyone else who has contributed) . Enchant wise please everyone make sure you have everything enchanted i can do all the best ring cloak and neck enchants if anyone needs i have 58 crystals, by that i mean if you has cheap enchant get the best ones!!!! i can do most of weapon enchants to but would require crystals since they take 15 each and it would soon eat all my crystals up.

BobmacDate: Sunday, 25 January 2015, 17:47 | Message # 2
Raid Leader, Main Tank
Also gems please use best gems, i will start stock piling some on my shaman for the guild but until then people will have to buy there own, if you have any blue items left with sockets they do not require the best gems but anything item level 655 please use best gems.

HensDate: Sunday, 25 January 2015, 17:51 | Message # 3
Raid Team Healer
people don't have to buy all the stuff, if you need gems i can probably make all the best gems and have quite a lot of materials as well. Just shout when you need stuff. 

last expansion we put a lot of pre made gems in, but they never got used, that's why now i haven't put anything in yet.

Also for enchants you can ask me. I have all recipes with exception of 1 weapon enchant.

StrayhanDate: Sunday, 25 January 2015, 18:09 | Message # 4
Raid Leader, Main DPS
Group: Moderators
my tip for people would be, have u got a alt laying around level it to 92 get the 2nd level Garrison  pick up enchanting and JC  on it do the daily cool down and work orders every day then you can supply your main with the best gems and enchants

Forum » Public forum » General discussion » Flasks and pots and enchants
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Color Legend: [Administrator] [Moderator] [Officer] [Raider] [Social] [Guild Initiate] [Site Initiate]